I’m not sure why Ive been drawn to windows recently. Perhaps it’s the blurred abstract shapes obscured by morning condensation, or night time rain, the lights and shapes and objects merging and reflecting and dispersing that evokes a somewhat somnambulant view of the world. Whatever it is, I know I love the beauty of the simple colours and light reflected through fragments of water droplets. Stunning images perfect to adorn walls as limited edition abstract prints.
- Filming a branding film for textile artist and illustrator, Emma Walker Studio | London personal branding films & photography
- Personal branding and headshot photography with Janine Green Coaching | London personal branding photographer
- Portrait of Britain 2020 winner! |London business & family photographer
- London documentary family photographer – What makes ‘Day in the Life’ documentary family photography so special? How to be in the moment AND capture natural family portraits.
- South London documentary family photography session: Walking with Dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park.